View Single Post
Old August 1st, 2013, 10:58 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Smile 3 Nite Cruise: Miami-Colon, Panama Nov 13-16, 2013

I have an inside cabin on Royal Carribean for a 4 day/3nite cruise from Miami, Fl to Colon, Panama departing Miami on Nov 13, 2013. I have already purchased the cabin but would like to share it so as to recover my costs for paying for 2 person occupancy. Your total cost would be $125 USD, including all taxes and port fees (only tips and onboard spending not included).

I am a 61 yo male, American Expat that lives in Brazil now. I am visiting the States, arriving the 1st week of September and plan to take the cruise to Panama and then spend 4 to 6 weeks in Panama and Costa Rica before returning to Florida for a couple of weeks. I am looking for a cruise partner but you are also welcome to share any part of my travels in Central America also if you want to tag along. I have not made any specific plans on where and how to travel around Central America but generally favor buses and home stays or hostels or small hotels/pensions.

If you are interested, contact me. You would pay $60.89 to travelocity.com to cover the taxes and port fees for the 2nd person and the balance to me onboard when we meet at the ship.