View Single Post
Old August 2nd, 2013, 02:21 PM
Administrator
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Paul Motter
Default Would I cruise on Carnival, now?

You bet I would - the line has suffered so much ridiculously negative press lately where bad things affects well under 1 in 10,000 cruiser (or something like that) that the prices are dirt-cheap for the same quality of cruise they have always offered.

That's my opinion, anyway.

Some people may say Carnival has gone down hill (and some of those people may be travel agents who are not happy the line cutting some commissions - those agents have the right to say what they want - but if an agent steers you away from a Carnival cruise you want because of his commission, he is not doing you any favors).

As I look at pricing I generally see Carnival as the least expensive - and three years ago that was not always true.

Now - keep in mind Carnival is unique cruise style (all cruise lines have a unique style) - it is more "fun and frolic" oriented. But the food is good, and there are not so many onboard options to spend extra money (like a dozen alternative restaurants or cupcake shops), so you may spend less on board (or drink more alcohol).

But, yes, I would definitely take advantage of the current downturn in Carnival prices to take a Carnival cruise.

Agree or disagree?
Sponsored Links