View Single Post
Old August 12th, 2013, 06:38 PM
Familiar Face

Default RC and Majesty of the Seas questions from the experienced please!

Hi all first time cruiser here. Have looked at a few different cruises from Miami and very nearly decided on Majesty of the seas 4 day trip to Bahamas and key west, as im new i wonder if anyone could help with some questions i have....ready!!

How does food/drink work, i guess you get 3 meals a day, are there snacks included throughout the day or just meals? How much is a soda package or Alcohol package, do i buy on board?

If it rains, as this isnt a large ship will there be much to do , do they provide entertainment inside etc? Any movie theater?

What entertainment is there by night, any parties or just shows, must you book in advance?

Do i prepay an account or pay on departure, i want to do flexi dining which says my tips are prepaid, so if i prepay all tips, thats it done, i buy a drink i wont get charged a tip again? I just pay what i spend at the end?

Theres lots more questions but thats being greedy enough, there may be a link on RC website about food etc but i cant find much info, they dont make it glaringly obvious, unless im missing it!

Thanks all for the help and sorry for so many questions!

Sponsored Links