View Single Post
Old August 14th, 2013, 10:48 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Motter View Post
Cruise Queen ...

You mention the entertainment, as I just said above, I will be honest and say I have not seen the new Hasbro shows or Playlist production shows. But I have to say I would personally never sit through a Hasbro game show. That seems to be such a sell-out to kid mentality, which is not "cruising."

Disney's entertainment is fantastic, but they manage to appeal to kids and adults alike without offending anyone. That is why they are the kings.

Is the new FunShip 2.0 Entertainment that bad? I have actually been curious about this for awhile now.
Hi Paul

We did not care for 2.0 entertainment at all....But then again we cruised on Oasis and Allure where entertainment is top notch. Even my recent Explorer cruise which is an older ship had much better shows then the Breeze cruise.....I don't think Hasbro game show with all the screaming kids and adults should be "the evening entertainment" it was the only thing we had to do one night.

Music and dance was another issue....where are the bands and music?? No dance classes either...

My Mini Me was not pleased with the teen program and stayed in the cabin most of cruise...

On a positive note the food was good and no complaints on service and ship itself is nice. But it's not enough to get me back on a Carnival ship.

Everyone I know that has cruised on Disney loves it...I hear their service and shows are the best. I would love to cruise on Disney Fantasy the rates are on the high side....One day I will..

Happy Cruising Everyone!!!

CQ's Cruise Resume

Independence Of The Seas
Allure Of The Seas
Carnival Breeze
Oasis Of The Seas x2
Liberty Of The Seas x4
Freedom Of The Seas x3
Navigator Of The Seas x2
Explorer Of The Seas x2
Voyager Of The Seas
Enchantment Of The Seas