View Single Post
Old August 14th, 2013, 11:32 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerogirl View Post
CQ
I can see where your coming from. In just the short time I've kind of gotten to know you your a very energetic women who loves the live music and dancing and I can say I do believe RC fits the bill for that much more than Carnival does. Carnival in my opinion is not a high energy cruise or at least the ones I've been on. While there are things going on that I find entertaining I can see how it falls short for you.
I believe you had posted something like "who cares what line just cruise" I couldn't agree more.

One more thing , my cruise partners and I all agreeded today that Allure will be our next cruised booked.
Hi Aero!! Any comments I made on Breeze good or bad was my cruise experience. You may love, like or hate Allure and I want to hear all about it when you get back. Allure is my girl love her but it's not for everyone either.

Negative comments are also helpful to cruisers. Cruisers can decide if one cruisers negative is their negative also. After all we all have different positives and negatives...

Vision Of The Seas
Independence Of The Seas
Allure Of The Seas
Carnival Breeze
Oasis Of The Seas x3
Liberty Of The Seas x4
Freedom Of The Seas x3
Navigator Of The Seas x2
Explorer Of The Seas x2
Voyager Of The Seas
Enchantment Of The Seas
Rhapsody Of The Seas