View Single Post
Old August 16th, 2013, 10:14 AM
Administrator
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecruisequeen View Post
Hi Paul

We did not care for 2.0 entertainment at all....But then again we cruised on Oasis and Allure where entertainment is top notch. Even my recent Explorer cruise which is an older ship had much better shows then the Breeze cruise.....I don't think Hasbro game show with all the screaming kids and adults should be "the evening entertainment" it was the only thing we had to do one night.

Music and dance was another issue....where are the bands and music?? No dance classes either...

My Mini Me was not pleased with the teen program and stayed in the cabin most of cruise...

On a positive note the food was good and no complaints on service and ship itself is nice. But it's not enough to get me back on a Carnival ship.

Everyone I know that has cruised on Disney loves it...I hear their service and shows are the best. I would love to cruise on Disney Fantasy the rates are on the high side....One day I will..

Happy Cruising Everyone!!!
I have to agree that the Hasbro Game Show is not my idea of "fun". I have yet to hear anyone say they "REALLY" liked it.

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me