View Single Post
Old August 28th, 2013, 11:42 AM
Administrator
Admiral

Good morning everyone:

It is going to be another hot one today. It is a couple of degrees cooler than this time yesterday but even more humid. It is going to be another 95+ degree day here.

Well, the boat plans were scrubbed. I had everything ready and waiting for Betty to get home when the brain went on vacation. So that idea was shot to hell. The grandkids were so great. They took good care of grandpa until grandma got home.

We can't do the boat today but it is a "definite" for tomorrow. Today, Betty and my daughter will be heading over to AAA to get their International Driving Permits. This is the only day my granddaughter can do it. After that we will hit a movie and then off to my granddaughter's sixth grade orientation. Grandma and my daughter are going and grandpa will be in charge of my grandson.

Robin: Congrats on going into double digits on your countdown. I hope the enzymes are where they should be. I had a CT scan of my liver and they thought they saw tumors. It turned out to be liver and onions. (bad joke)

Donna: I hope your bi-lingual keyboard turns back to English.

To all: Have a great day!!!

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me