Originally Posted by toikma
My huspand and I are thinking about cruising from NY next june. I have considered Norwegian Gem, Norwegian Breakaway, Carnival splendor, Celebrity summit and Explorer of the seas. We have also booked oasis from Miami in december.
Which ship do you recommend for active couple in their 40s without kids? We are from Finland.Things that are important to us:
1. Jogging Track, Gym and Fitness classes
2. Good food, we propably wont be eating specialty restaurants more than maybe couple of times
3. Comfortable stateroom and bed
4. Pools and good beaches in destinations
5. great desserts
Not so important:
2. Specialty restaurants
3. Shore excursions
5. Clubs, bars, beverages, casino
Can someone please help us to choose?
# 1 jogging: Carnival U may find a complete deck that U may be able to jog around.
# 2 food: from 1 to 10 i will give an 8.
# 3 stateroom beds: hard to say, some good ...some not so good.
# 4 beaches: the Caribbean...grand Cayman...San Juan...Aruba...St Thomas...St Maarten & many more.
# 5 Desserts: very good on Carnival, but for me Princess is the best.
To cruise is to enjoy life, so go & enjoy.