View Single Post
Old September 4th, 2013, 03:49 PM
Admiral

Send a message via Yahoo to Luanne Russo

Quote:
Originally Posted by AR View Post
Then you haven't been listening. I'm right here. Bush is a warmonger, killer, murderer and clearly a war criminal. So are Cheney and Rummy. They belong in the dock at the Hague.

If Obama does what he's threatening absent a UN mandate, which he clearly won't get, we will once again be in serious violation of international law, and I'm against it. Whatever we do, and whoever we shoot at, it will not be in self defense according to international law. Of course, we're the United States, and far too often we administer our own rough justice despite all treaties and conventions. But we sure do scream when others violate these standards.

I'm a progressive but I'm not a sheep. For me, this is not a partisan issue.

So I'm not sure what your point is.

Recently we went to a music festival founded by Pete Seeger. Pete led the group in a song I haven't heard for a long time, "Where Have All the Flowers Gone?" Pete said we need to sing it again, because we still haven't learned.

I was actually not talking to you. I know, or at least I think I know how you feel.

I just heard that the committee just voted yes to yet again get involved in the Middle East.

There sure are a lot of what if's out there.

For those who live across the pond. I am glad that you have leaders who listen. I guess we don't have. I will be checking my reps to see how they voted.
Conquest 2006
Conquest 2007
Ecstasy 2008
Valor B2B 2008

Conquest Virtual Cruise Topic Link