Thread: It's Friday!!!
View Single Post
Old September 20th, 2013, 12:30 PM
Administrator
Admiral

Good morning everyone:

I've been AWOL for a few days. I've been busy with company and getting things in order before I head for England.

I have about a 20 item list of things to get done in the next week and it keeps getting larger instead of smaller. The big job of putting up new insulation and vapor barrier in the basement has been accomplished so that one is off the list. I also broke down and purchased two new pairs of glasses. One pair of sunglasses and one pair of regular. I'm going for the Mr. Peabody look.

In a bit my sister and I will go shopping. More for me than her. I need some new shoes, use a $100 Macy's gift certificate to pick up some new pants and pick up drugs at Costco pharmacy.

Griffin looks good. I've also been babysitting my sister's dogs while they go do their stuff. Megan, her golden retriever, helped me get rid of the VERY LARGE gopher that almost destroyed my rock wall. I couldn't believe the damage it caused in one day. It took me another full day to repair it. I'm sorry but the gopher is now digging to its heart's content in gopher heaven.

Well, time to go shopping.

I hope everyone has a great Friday and a wonderful weekend.

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me