View Single Post
Old October 2nd, 2013, 02:24 AM
First Mate

hi jcg and USMC.

Welcome to the discussion. Ruthless and I are old friends even though we have not yet met. We would surely get along on a ship since we think alike about cruising and people who cruise.

On my Fascination cruise from Jax, I roomed with a guy in what I assume was a 1A??, and we actually had MORE room because there was only one bed on the floor and I kept some of my stuff on my bunk during the day in easy reach. What type room do you think that was, Ruthless? I slept on the top bunk right over him and he never complained of any snoring or flatulence outa me :-) I did make sure to be as quiet as possible climbing in and out if he was underneath. So, I would be ready to try a 1A with you Ruthless, if you agree.

I just like to read about who's going solo and where they are going. I don't really need to go cruising any time soon, but if the friend is good and the cost is low, I'll consider something. I am going hiking on the Appalachian Trail for the last two weeks of Oct. Won't be ready for a cruise before Dec probably, but might not go at all this winter season. Would rather go cruising on NCL Pride of America, but it's hard to find a mate that wants to do that one.

Edwin