View Single Post
Old October 6th, 2013, 06:15 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luanne Russo View Post
Why in the world would any of us want to spend a minutes time talking about someone who misbehaved?, or did he?

Your title was Tea Party vs Park Ranger. There was no Tea Party. When your title is wrong, your message is mute.
The title is right. Randy Neugebauer is an official, avowed member of the Tea Party Caucus of the House of Representatives, a group chaired by the one and only Michele Bachmann. He's a card-carrying member. As such, his actions reflect on the tea party. See this link for a full roster of the caucus.

Tea Party Caucus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

While I understand that you're against spending "a minute's time" on anything that might make your people look bad, I and a lot of others think that sometimes little pictures tend to illuminate big issues.

But then for you to seriously question whether or not he misbehaved is truly unbelievable, and does not reflect well on you. You're the only person I've heard on or off this board who has even hinted at coming to his defense over this.

It's also interesting to look at Neugebauer's Wiki page. I had a hunch he was the one who yelled "baby killer" at another Congressman on the floor of the House, an entirely out of order remark, and it turns out I was right.

But not to worry. As I said earlier, he's in an invincible district so he and his spew will be in Congress until he drops.