View Single Post
Old October 8th, 2013, 11:09 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ed doc View Post
SWM, 55; 6'2",175; experienced cruiser; I love to laugh and have fun.
I enjoy meeting new people and new places and am a easy-going, light hearted straight professional male fun to be with.
Won't you share one or both Carnival cruises in January--Conquest-1/19-E.Caribbean (7 days); and/or Breeze-1/26-W.Caribbean (6 days)?
Or any other cruises of your choice departing Miami or Ft. Lauderdale during this same period, mid-January-mid-February?
I'm open to any cruise(s) you mention that allows my escape from the North's miserable winter weather.
I love cruising but dislike cruising alone.
If you also find it tough being a single cruiser, won't you solve this problem for both of us? Any cruise you want to share will be great.
Since 2011, I've had a ball on each of 6 cruises with cruisemates met on cruisemates.com. (3 men, 3 women; 41-71 in age; all platonic connections.)
Glad to share all/many/none of ship activities/excursions, as you choose. Willing to pick up some of your costs, as needed. Both cruises above have great itineraries and are low cost. Pick any other(s), and I'm still game.
Please reply here or directly to my email address ASAP.
HI I like to cruise as well, and Carnival is right up my alley. I love cruising as well and I would love to have someone to go with. So let me know if you are still open to traveling.