View Single Post
Old November 3rd, 2013, 12:37 PM
Familiar Face

Monday, September 16 - Debarkation day

We woke up around 6:30am so that we could get breakfast before departing. Actually we got out of bed around 6:30am. We woke up around 6am when the thrusters were used to spin the ship. I had the French toast, a banana and orange juice for breakfast.

Being platinum we both had priority debarkation which was scheduled for 8:30am. We actually debarked a little after 8:30am. The process was fairly smooth. The customs officer quizzed me about my name and birth date, then let me back into the USA. I dropped my friend off at his house, and was home shortly after 10:30am.

Overall a very fun and relaxing cruise, made all the more enjoyable by having a good friend join me (and pay for half the cruise). The food was good and my friend wants to do this again next year (I'll have to check my vacation schedule). Of course, for me I've got two weeks to get ready for my next cruise, so until then - happy cruising.

PS for those that are interested, I came home to find one very well charged camera battery.