View Single Post
Old November 3rd, 2013, 09:27 PM
Admiral

Talking OUTSTANDING OASIS of the Seas 10/26/13 Halloween Cruise

Vampires, Monsters and Zombies oh my...

Another wonderful cruise on Oasis. There is no way to be bored on an Oasis class ship that is for sure.
Service was Great, food was good and the weather was perfect sunny and high 80's into the 90's all week.

The Aqua show was amazing and the headliner was very good. Missed all the other shows due to other things listed on the Compass that I wanted to attend.

Embarkation was a breeze as was Debarkation. Had a 9:40am flight out of Fort Lauderdale and got off the ship at 6:30am and was sitting at the gate at 7:30 with time to kill before the flight. I always book the 9:40am flight home when cruising on Oasis class.

The music and dance around the ship was excellent. From Jazz, Oldies, 70's, 80's, Rock & Roll, Latin, Country, Motown, reggae and club music.

The ship photographers do an excellent job with pictures. I took the 15 photos for $189.00 package. And I love that pictures go in your folder and don't have to search around for most of them.

This was my first halloween cruise and it was so much fun will be cruising again on halloween next year. I'll have a separate post for Halloween with some cool pictures.

Pre cruise hotel stay was at the Hilton Garden Inn....I would recommend it and will stay there again. Room was nice and clean. There is a restaurant and full bar in the lobby and is walking distance to the Oakville shopping plaza with plenty of stores and some restaurants.

Hilton Garden Inn

Hello and Welcome to the Outstanding Oasis....

Puss N Boots loves me...

Halloween decorations on the ship.....

Some of my Cabin halloween decorations...
Yikes....Mice

1st onboard meal....a salad at the Windjammer...

Beautiful Central Park

Adventure ocean...

Embarkation day poolside....Beautiful sunny day

Let the poolside music begin....

Dreamworks sailaway party....

First Grasshopper of the cruise....

Promenade car....

Welcome Aboard Parade....

Vision Of The Seas
Independence Of The Seas
Allure Of The Seas
Carnival Breeze