View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2013, 03:50 AM
Admiral

Default Disconnect While At Sea!!!!

Just return late Sunday from my full charter Smooth Jazz SuperCruise on the Carnival Freedom 8 day to Aruba, Curaco, Dominican Republic and Half. Moon Cay...everything was incredible and the weather & music was great
Unless you have a loved one that is ill or a family emergency, very small children or elderly parents, I could never understand why when on a cruise on full days at sea, wasting 3-4 hours in the internet cafe with very slow and expensive charges to check your email or check in at work to see what's going on
I learned a long time ago, when on a cruise vacation, to enjoy the fact I was disconnect from the stresses of everyday job/life challenges...key folks knew how to contact the ship in case of emergency..there is nothing so important at work that it cannot wait until your return
When we were in port in Curacao, there was a long line at Starbucks for the free wifi instead of enjoying the incredible port of call...we had 6 channels devoted to Jazz on our tv in the cabin, so I never watched the news...it was great
Are you the tyoe that totally disconnects on your cruise or do you stay connected daily.
Sponsored Links