View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2013, 11:35 AM
Administrator
Admiral

Good morning Robin and everyone!

It is a cold one this morning. 15 degrees by the thermometer on the back deck. The funny thing is that my grass is greener than it was in August.

We had a nice Friday night and Saturday with the grandkids and yesterday we did nothing but take a long walk, make beef stew and "binge watch" six episodes of "Boardwalk Empire". We have a lot of stuff still on the DVR that we need to catch up on. We'll probably catch up sometime in April.

I really have nothing on the agenda for today. I can't eat after six tonight and I'll have the test of my pericardium in the morning. It seems strange that after the testing last week, I feel really good.

Betty and I "almost" jumped on a cruise on NCL for next week but things just didn't work out and for the next month there are things that are stopping us from a cruise. For some reason, after Betty's two month European Marathon, she feels like she wants a cruise to truly relax. She said: "Seven days on a ship sounds great. Ten sounds even better."

I hope all have a great day and a wonderful week.

I hope Keith is feeling better and James is home and getting taken care of.

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me