View Single Post
Old November 13th, 2013, 10:49 AM
Admiral

Default Dueling Airport Gate Area Cruise Experiences

This past Sunday I had a 6 hour wait time at Ft Lauderdale Airport for my 315 pm flight home to New Orleans...Southwest had an earlier non stop at 1145 am, but I booked the later to cover unexpected events and of course by using Luggage Express we cleared the Carnival Freedom by 745 am and at the airport by 820 am...if I had booked the earlier non stop, be my luck something would have happen....oh well
It just so happen that HAL Eurodam had hosted the Malt Shop Memories full charter cruise the same week as the full charter Capital Jazz SuperCruise..so there were 5000+ music fans along with 5000 Oasis of the Seas cruisers all in the gate area waiting for flights and sharing our cruise week experiences
I really enjoyed our mutual "debriefings" as we shared our cruise experiences...thanks. to modern technology via tablets we were able to exchange photos of musical performances on the two music charters...
My question...when you have long waits at the airport for your flight home following your cruise do you sleep, read, engage in conversation only with cruisers on your same ship or do you actively enter dialogue with cruisers from other ships
Sponsored Links