View Single Post
Old November 13th, 2013, 03:54 PM
Admiral

Send a message via Yahoo to Luanne Russo

Quote:
Originally Posted by AR View Post
And the deductible on the old policy was, I assume, zero. Funny how there's always one fact missing in these stories that prevents you from getting the whole picture. Look, for all I know the old deductible might have been zero, or it might have been $25,000, but if you're going to try to make a case, then give us all the information, not just part of it. This technique is now being used time after time to show individual situations in the worst possible light. The most common ruse is to compare an old plan to an exchange plan without factoring in the government subsidy for which the person is eligible. But of course, none of this qualifies as a "pack of lies." Just selective interpretations of the truth.

You'd never know it from your posts.
My brothers deductible was 5000. I didn't mean to leave anything out, but gave the info I thought was enough to be clear.

He does not qualify for Gov help.

AR, Be very careful with your words of wisdom, and knowing all. This is my brother we are talking about. A well respected member of his community. A good man who now must find the money to pay, plus find new doctors to treat him, before he dies.
Conquest 2006
Conquest 2007
Ecstasy 2008
Valor B2B 2008

Conquest Virtual Cruise Topic Link