View Single Post
Old November 17th, 2013, 06:09 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Cruznut2 Send a message via Yahoo to Cruznut2

Good Evening all. I dropped in late tonight. I have been blue and listless all day. just to make it easier I am inserting part of what I put in my forum this morning. "I just opened my messages and read of the murder of the son of a friend of mine. My friend Fran, The first friend I made when I moved here and went to work for Sunrise. We spent that summer of 2007 together in the company van with our clients. Taking them to do their community chores. Fran is from Haiti and spoke Creole so her accent was very heavy. We were the odd couple as friends go. Getting to know one another trying to understand one another. I knew no Creole. She was learning English and we muddled along getting our messages across one way or another. My heart is broken for my friend but I know hers hurts so much more. So please say a prayer for my friend I think she needs God's comfort today".

Laura

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“
---Mark Twain