Thread: Elite Status?
View Single Post
Old November 23rd, 2013, 04:46 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by felix_the_cat View Post
You won't get any status credit with 4 cruises - that means you are still gold with RCL. You need to be platinum.

However you can sign up for Captains Club prior to cruising.

And some of the info is leaking on the new program. I did get some in one of my TA emails from Celebrity, but until I get all the changes, I don' want to say anything.
I am select with Celebrity now and will be elite after my next Celebrity cruise as we need 2 points and we have booked concierge. We will not take the RCI cruise until after that which means we should have diamond status because of being elite on Celebrity. I only meant it would be a long time before we would actually have diamond status on RCI. (if we were not elite on Celebrity)

I guess I did not explain it well. I will try again. I still do not know what perks I will get with diamond. I am trying to find out what perks you get as diamond since I will automatically be diamond because of being elite on Celebrity.

This Celebrity cruise is Thanksgiving a year from now and the RCI Hawaii repositioning cruise we are considering is not until May 2015. That is why I want to know what diamond means as far as perks.

I have now achieved-
ONE HUNDRED DAYS ON A CRUISE SHIP!!!!!!!!!!
139 days total

Booked: Celebrity Silhouette November 23, 2014