View Single Post
  #2 (permalink)  
Old November 24th, 2013, 12:29 PM
Mike M's Avatar
Mike M Mike M is offline
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: You're Looking At Me
Posts: 24,364

It makes no difference if it's a Disney cruise or any other cruise, your kids will need passports. You will need a passport to get to Vancouver and also to board the ship. A passport or passport card is required to cross the border.

"US citizens cruising to Alaska on a ship that departs from or ends in Canada (e.g. Vancouver) will require a valid passport card or passport if they enter Canada by land or sea. US citizens cruising to Alaska that enter or depart Canada by air need a valid passport."

Go and get passports for the kids.

Take care,
Cruisemates Community Leader/Moderator

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me

Last edited by Mike M; November 24th, 2013 at 03:42 PM.
Reply With Quote