View Single Post
Old December 31st, 2013, 06:37 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hello Anne,
I enjoyed reading your post. I am truly sorry to read that you are a widow. Sad but life does go on, doesn't it. My name is Jackie and I am a 47 yr old American woman that has recently retired and planning on moving to Europe in 2014. I will be in Europe from mid July 2014 through mid November 2014 and I hope to do nothing but travel for those four months. I hope to meet people from all over the world and hopefully make a few new fabulous friends. I'm a fun, spontaneous and easy going person that has a love for the history and amazing architecture of Europe and I can't wait to take it all in. I am chatty and love to meet new people but I also enjoy my own company, a glass of wine and a good book on a balcony.

I am really looking for someone to go on Royal Caribbean 12 night Scandinavia & Russia cruise sometime in August 2014 and then a 7 night Greek Isles & Turkey cruise out of Venice in Sept or October. If you have any other ideas about some cruises I would totally entertain other options. The only thing I won't do is cruise on Carnival. I have been on a dozen cruises over the past 15 years and I have cruised Carnival 3 times and been very disappointed each time. RCCL is my favorite line.