View Single Post
Old January 1st, 2014, 07:57 AM
Admiral

Hey gang! Cruising time is great. As for San Antonio, I am from the area originally and Sandra went to school there. There are so very many things to do and to see! Besides the Alamo, there are other missions to see along the Mission Trail. The San Antonio Shoe factory is a step back into time. A minor league baseball team is there along with the San Antonio Spurs! The area has many caves in which you could spend time exploring the underworld caverns. Nearby is the Guadalupe River which is famous for its tubing in good weather. Of course, there is the mentioned river walk with its restaurants and Sea World. One must also visit the tower form the World's Fair and the older buildings in the city.

I will probably be moving back when I finally retire completely.

Cruised more times than I can remember.

Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Courage and perserverance have a magical talisman; before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish into the air.

Pick your company wisely! Hang around people who are going to help you become all God created you to be.