View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2014, 06:12 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Smile Flight seat fiasco

I am very angry with P & O, we have booked to travel to the Barbados to start our cruise on Azura, this is a special occasion for us, it is our Ruby wedding anniversary. We booked premium seats on the plane as a lovely relaxing start to our holiday. However, it would seem that there is a class system at work here, instead of a first come first serve basis, as I assume we have all paid the same price for the seats, that if you are Baltic or Ligurian you get first pick of the seats, had they paid more for their seats I would have no problem, however, they have not. I find this to be an archaic system and very unfair. We have saved for a long time for this cruise and feel very aggrieved that the system is very unfair. We didn't book premium seats to be sat apart but to have a comfortable and special start to what is a very special holiday for us. We will be travelling with my sister and brother in law who have sailed with P & O for many years, they have never heard of this happening in the past. P & O seem to be returning to the class system and not prepared to treat their passengers in a fair and equal manner. I would be interested to hear others views about this.
Sponsored Links