View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2014, 12:38 PM
Admiral

Default it does feel wrong, but ....

I guess that P&O are trying to encourage people to move up their loyalty scheme (although this negative experience is hardly likely to encourage you) by rewarding the higher levels, and it does clearly state in their documents, this is one of the perks :o(

Priority to book preferred seats on charter flights prior to embarkation
If you are taking a fly-cruise with us you may wish to book and pay for a specific seat on the inbound and outbound charter flights. If so you'll be given a priority of two days in which to select and book seats ahead of their general release. You will be able to do this online through Cruise Personaliser. Please note that the Peninsular on board discount does not apply to this item and priority booking is only applicable to Caribbean fly-cruises (exotic fly-cruises are excluded).

I agree that is is a shame, but I suppose that the people in the higher levels would also be miffed if P&O didn't play by their rules.

I hope that the rest of your cruise more than makes up for this disappointment.

Alan.

History :
Golden, Grand(2), Caribbean, Sea(4+1 aborted)
Adonia(4+2), Arcadia, Artemis(2), Aurora(5), Azura(2), Oceana(3), Oriana(11), Ventura(2), Victoria(5)
QM2(2), QE2(9), QV(5), QE, Caronia(2), Minerva II, Fred.Olsen(8), NCL Jade, =X= Eclipse, HAL Ryndam, Aza.Journey