View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2014, 10:36 PM
Familiar Face

Hi,
I am looking for a cruise companion for the February/March time frame to share expenses. The NCL Epic (has very good reviews) sailing out of Miami to the Caribbean has a very good sale on now. The Epic promotion is for the weeks of 2/9 ($379), 2/16, ($399), 2/23 ($389) and 3/2 ($399). Cabins are nearly sold out - so there is a need to hurry.

I am a 63 retired Govt IT Executive who lives in northern Virginia. I am intelligent, considerate, sincere, flexible, independent, easy going, non-smoker, social drinker and love a new adventure but also enjoy the company of others. I enjoy watching people, learning about other cultures. I can hold an intellectual conversation, or be a great listener. I would rather learn more about other people, than hear myself talk. I'm somewhat adventurous, easy going and a positive thinker. I'm always seeking new experiences and challenges.

My wife works during the week and we have 2 eleven year old boys in school so she is ok with me going solo occasionally.

I am looking for a cruise companion who is open minded, good sense of humor, even tempered and good to great conversationlist.
I plan to go to Miami to help my father in law with fixing up his house sometime in February and would do the cruise before/after this. I may drive to Miami and could offer you transportation to/from the airport.

Regards

Stan Gray