View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2014, 07:14 PM
Cruise Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike M View Post
For $119 on a seven day cruise this is a good deal for those who would eat in a specialty restaurant each night. It would also be great if it included lunch in the Noodle Bar or Chinese restaurant. These are usually open for lunch.

I'm not too up on the conditions of the package but I also hope that you can use it multiple times in one restaurant. Italian is not my favorite but I love Cagney's, Le Bistro and Moderno.

When we sail on NCL, we usually budget about $100/pp for alternative dining but usually don't spend that much. We will have dinner in the MDR once or twice on a seven day cruise.

Take care,
Mike
It may or may not be worth it to you depending on which venues you would choose, the number of nights and their cover charges.

From what I have read, there are no restrictions on the number of times you can choose a particular venue. The alacartes like the noodle and sushi bar would be at 20% off. I don't know about lunch for those.

I have heard speculation that you could have salad bar at Moderno for your appetizer, move to Cagneys for the entree, and then head to Le Bistro for dessert and coffee.