View Single Post
Old February 9th, 2014, 08:33 PM
Captain

Send a message via Yahoo to Dannyboy
Thumbs up 2/9/2014 mature cruisers

Straight, SWM, 55 yrs, 6'2', 198 lbs, Non-Smoker. Current pic's on my profile, you should also have the same.
Yes, I grew-up in Southern California and partied.
I lean towards being conservative now.

This is not a hook-up. I am interested in sharing all cost with an adventurous fit female with common sense & mutual interest, whom truly enjoys experiencing new cultures, art and history.

We respect each other and maintaining a positive attitude no matter what we encounter at all times. We travel as a team!

Requirements: Long hikes on all terrains and exhausting days using the public transportation systems and enduring treks up & down steps and cobblestone roads to visit famous monuments, Bastille's (churches), museums & local cafe's, I do plan on drinking Red wine with lunch in moderation.

We are very versatile on the move and able to adapt on a moments notice to the unexpected.
We must be able to learn from each other and are able to communicate without being sarcastic.

I am landing in Rome on Oct. 2, 2014. Temp's in the afternoon's up to 70 degrees and expect a little rain.
I found around 5-cruises (11-12 days) to choose from departing from: Italy & Spain between the 4th - 8th of October 2014.
We can select hotels & cruise together.

We will book the cruise after the cancellation policy goes into effect usually around 56-days prior to disembarkation. I anticipate cost about $70 per day per person including tax & tips for a inside cabin. All other cost for touring are extra.
I do recommend the plaza deck, which has half the cabins as the upper decks on most ships and direct access to the restraunts, theater and lounges in the evenings.

I value your input, so please send me your expectations and suggestions.
Even, if you don't think this trip is for you, You may know somebody that may have an interest.

Bon Voyage

Daniel