View Single Post
Old February 12th, 2014, 07:59 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Kusadasi Port - Guided Ephesus Tours

I just wanted to share how much we enjoyed our private Ephesus Tour with Guided Ephesus Tours in July 2013.
While we were hesitant to book private tours instead of using the ship’s excursions, we heard so much about Guided Ephesus Tours by our friends. I must say that when each of us is asked for the highlight of the trip, we all shout Ephesus and SAM! He was as knowledgeable as possible about world history, current affairs and social mores. He was patient, caring and paid attention to our needs and desires. Perhaps the most important aspect was that he spoke English clearly and precisely and we understood all the idiomatic comments and jokes.
Turkey was a beautiful country with many kind and wonderful people. Sam took us to a local restaurant and was in charge of the ordering for all 8 of us. We were delighted with the choices and service provided by the Turkish people. When it was time to leave we were all so sad that the day had to come to a close. We all hugged and promised to keep in touch.
I highly recommend taking this tour and seeing the Terrace Houses. The Village of Sirince was breathtaking with the Antique Church. The Temple of Artemis is deservedly called one of the seven wonders of the world. The Celcus Library and Theatre are outstanding in their magnitude. Imagine a forum with a capacity of 24,000!
I highly recommend Guided Ephesus Tours and SAM to anyone stops in Kusadasi