View Single Post
Old February 14th, 2014, 12:51 PM
First Mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by miataman19 View Post
Just upgraded to The Haven. Looking forward to having the butler bring our dinner from LeBistro to our room. Never had a butler before, this should be fun..lol
Lucky you! When are you sailing and on what ship? Never been in the Haven, but we did have suites on the Sun and Star and the butler is great! I believe you can get desserts in your cabin from the specialties without paying the cover charge. We did not learn this until AFTER our suite cruises, unfortunately.

On a side note, I have to stand corrected about the Le Bistro steak vs Cagney's. Cagney's recently updated their menu ( along with a $5 increase in cover to $30 ) and upped the steak quality. When we cruised on Epic in December, the filet at Cagney's was wonderful.

NCL has started implementing new MDR menus. Recent reviews indicate that people seem to be impressed with the quality. This would be good news for those who do not like to spend an extra $20 for a dinner elsewhere. And we never ate at O'Sheehans much except for the occasional late night hot wings, but I have seen mention of prime rib nights, spare ribs and so forth in that free venue.

We'll be on the Getaway in February and will definitely let you know about the menus and food quality.