View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2014, 10:53 PM
Admiral

The comedy shows and Howling At The Moon share the Headliners Club on deck 6, across from Le Bistro.

Grammy Experience is on deck 8 across from La Cucina. On my cruise the Grammy Experience venue was used A LOT for private functions. They also had karaoke in there and then there was Nestor Torres a couple of nights. He was of course outstanding.

Legally Blonde was a good show. The lead was outstanding. Clearly better than the other cast members at my showing. It could have been just 'one of those nights' though.

I had reservations for all the specialty dining so I didn't notice any walk-ups having to wait or being turned away. There was lobster in the main dining rooms one night but I forget which one. They also had lobster in the buffet the same night - that may have been because it was the real 'inaugural cruise' though.

The more I think about it, the more I am becoming disappointed in the Illusionarium dinner show. The dinner was not that good and seemed rushed and was treated liked an 'oh, by the way' thing even though I paid $30 for it and a ring side seat for the show. The show? I won't spoil it but it was 'okay', and to me not especially cutting edge. To be honest I think Norwegian ought to just drop the whole concept - both Cirque Dreams and Dinner and this new iteration and do something else with the space.