View Single Post
Old March 10th, 2014, 12:25 PM
Administrator
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by AF1 View Post
Hi my wife and I are loyal to Royal. We have only sailed Royal; however for May 2015 as a retirement gift for my wife we are looking at 14 day trip out of Venice on Jade. Please let me have feedback on this ship and if aft cabin is good. I've read posts where people book aft cabins years out. Thanks for any and all input.
AF1,

Is this a BA balcony cabin, Aft mini-suite, or a Suite? If it is a suite then I would jump on it. The amenities are well worth it and breakfast in Cagney's is a great perk. The aft balconies aren't huge but large enough to enjoy. You also have butler service and can order from any of the specialty restaurants for a romantic dinner. They use to have the espresso/latte/coffee machines in each suite and I really loved that. I'm not sure if they still have them. It's been three years since we stayed in a suite on NCL.

If it's a standard BA or aft mini-suite I would still book it. The cabins are a nice size and nothing beats the view.

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me