Thread: Can she do it
View Single Post
Old March 16th, 2014, 01:01 PM
Captain

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelbuggs View Post
I hope you will come back here and report about the great time I'm sure you'll have in Hawaii. We are busy planning our August cruise on the POA and looking for feedback from other cruisers there. We chose the POA because of the overnights in Maui and Kauai, Na Pali sail by and same two stops on the big island as your cruise. We will stay in Waikiki one night before and after the cruise and then 5 nights Kaneohe Bay and Northshore areas before we fly home. The cruise back to Vancouver sounds relaxing, but we wanted to spend as much time as possible in the islands this trip.

I do hope you will have some time to spend in Vancouver. It is truly a beautiful city. Don't miss Stanley Park and that whole area along the waterfront. It is just spectacular.
Hope you guys have fun on your trip.It seems like a great itinerary any you go.We have sailed to Hawaii before on the Sapphire out of L.A. But this seems like you get to spend more time on the Islands.My brother lives in Honolulu so the last time we were there we got a personal tour.Went to the shrimp ponds for lunch,The old pineaple factory to the maze they have there Watched the fire works at the Hilton they have on Friday nights.This time I think we will go off on our own thou We did enjoy the personal tour.Altho they did not want to do all the tourist stuff I guess beacause they live there. We want to go to Pear harbor The Northshore ,Wakika Beach(spelling)And just tourist stuff Have a save trip and cant wait to hear about it