View Single Post
Old March 22nd, 2014, 02:43 PM
Welcome Newcomer

On this short cruise, yes cool-to-the-core clubs. For the kids, there are a lot of varied activities for everyone. On your cruise you will find an age appropriate "chill space" and a water-filled thrill space in Carnival Water Works(TM) for your child and special places for you too - imagine the spa or a pool side lounge chair a quiet bar or lively entertainment!

Spa Carnival is a 12,000 square ft. area for beauty salon, fitness center and spa. You may run into a spa therapist I know that is absolutely wonderful!

On a recent cruise on the Carnival Imagination I saw and witnessed kids involved in interactive rhyming songs as well as a special showing of the movie "THE CAT IN THE HAT" at the Seaside Theater. Carnival Cruises' Seuss at Sea even delighted me and many children for sure.

In my opinion, I always try to eat with the kids because nothing brings the family together like food and fun, sometimes my wife and I try a specialty restaurant on other lines. On your particular cruise, there is another activity I love to do as a family and I say you are never too big to play miniature golf. What I think is important is that you balance appropriate time both in the "Kids Club" and time with you so the cruise will be special all around.

Youth groups are divided based on age. Club O2, located Deck 9 (Promenade) Mid-ship is the meeting place for ages 15-17. Circle "C" at Deck 8(Atlantic) Midship provides activities for the 12-14 crowd. Camp Carnival Child Development Center takes excellent care of the youngsters with age appropriate divisions. Located at Deck 11(Veranda), Toddlers ages 2-5, Juniors ages 6-8 and Intermediates, ages 9-11 each boast their very own Camp Director and dedicated space. Age appropriate planned activities are provided throughout the cruise. For more in-depth information visit the official Carnival website and the page containing both adult and child activities. Enjoy your short cruise and you'll soon be a "Cruisemate" addict!