• American Icon Grill – A classic American road trip for the taste buds, guests will discover favourite comfort foods with a few creative twists, including New Orleans’ famous gumbo, New England clam chowder and Southern buttermilk fried chicken, among others. A casual and welcoming atmosphere is infused with nostalgic décor and striking visuals of American icons and sweeping natural landscapes, as well as accents emulating the classic American roadster. Located on Deck 4, American Icon Grill is complimentary and open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. It seats 430 guests, and attire is smart casual.
• Chic – Stylish never tasted so good at this sleek and modern restaurant. The height of contemporary cuisine is realized in a visually stunning environment where the finest, freshest ingredients, such as beef rib-eye, lamb chops, and Mediterranean sea bass are paired with sauces made from scratch and evolved for a modern palate. Located on Deck 3, Chic is complimentary and open for dinner. It seats 434 guests, and attire is smart casual.
• Silk – The greatest characters in the history of exotic cuisine come together at this Pan-Asian restaurant where the flavors are as diverse and nuanced as the Far East itself. Guests will enjoy an eclectic yet balanced menu inspired by Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Vietnamese and Indian cooking, such as a slow-cooked lamb curry, sake-glazed salmon and teriyaki steak. Located on Deck 4, Silk is complimentary and open for dinner. It seats 434 guests, and attire is smart casual.
• The Grande – The most elegant and sophisticated of the main dining restaurants, every night is formal night at The Grande. A nod to a bygone era of classic European ocean liners when dining was a time honored ritual, this opulent venue features a menu of classic dishes ranging from beef Wellington and chicken a l’orange, to roasted scallops and sole almondine. Located on Deck 3, The Grande is complimentary and open for dinner. It seats 432 guests, and formal attire is required.
• Coastal Kitchen – Exclusively for suite guests, Coastal Kitchen fuses Mediterranean influences with the unmatched riches of California’s bountiful farmlands. The menu exudes pure freshness, with selections ranging from Pacific Coast favorites like sea bass ceviche, to Mediterranean-
inspired tastes like Serrano ham, whipped goat cheese and roasted grapes. The restaurant has a warm and rustic ambiance and an extensive selection of wines from Napa and Tuscany, making it a perfect setting to wine, dine and relax. Located on Deck 14, Coastal Kitchen is complimentary and open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. It seats 128, and attire is smart casual
• Windjammer Marketplace – On Quantum-class, a Royal Caribbean dining mainstay is reimagined as Windjammer Marketplace, a global culinary pavilion that invites guests to explore the world, dish by dish. Simply put, it’s Royal Caribbean’s best Windjammer ever. Enticing food islands weave throughout, showcasing international fare. Interactive stations offer signature specialties prepared to guest specs – like pressed paninis, custom-made juices and freshly-prepared desserts from the on-site bakery. Plus, a new 24-hour station, The Grill, features rotisserie chicken, Philly cheese steaks, all-day breakfast and more on a menu that changes daily. Located on Deck 14 Aft, Windjammer Marketplace is complimentary and open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. It seats 860 guests, and attire is casual.
• The Café @ Two70˚ – An easy gourmet marketplace, The Café @ Two70˚ lets guests choose from a variety of savory hot-pressed sandwiches, made-to-order salads, homemade soups and more, including Royal Caribbean’s signature Kummelweck Sandwich – a guest favorite. Selections are packed up picnic-style for guests to enjoy in Two70°, named for its magnificent 270-degree panoramic sea views, or anywhere else they like onboard. Located on Deck Five, The Café @ Two70˚ is complimentary and open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Attire is casual.
• SeaPlex Dog House – The first food truck at sea, SeaPlex Dog House offers gourmet hot dogs for all to enjoy in the largest indoor active space at sea. Located on Deck 15, SeaPlex Dog House is complimentary and open for lunch and dinner. Attire is casual.
• These venues join returning casual-feel favorites including Sorrento’s and Café Promenade, which are complimentary, as well as Johnny Rockets; cover charge applies.
• Wonderland – From the depths of imagination comes a feast for the senses known as Wonderland. As guests venture down a figurative rabbit hole, talented Royal Caribbean chefs twist their culinary kaleidoscopes to invent an elaborate dreamscape of never-before-seen fare. The story begins as guests open the menu and find their element – Wind, Ice, Fire, Water, Earth and Dreams – each with a selection of small or shareable fantasies. Baby vegetables sit in a garden of soil and pebbles. Crispy caviar mingles with arctic equator chocolate. Smoked salmon eggs appear in a plume of smoke. And magical elixirs whisper, “Drink me.” Amidst amorphous mirrors, mystery, and sensory surprises, the intention of it all becomes more certain with each maddeningly delicious bite. Located on Deck 5, Wonderland is open for dinner. It seats 62 guests and has a cover charge. Attire is smart casual.
• Jamie’s Italian – Chef Jamie Oliver may be one of Britain’s most famous food exports, but it’s his love of Italian cooking and the Italian way of life that drives the menu at Jamie’s Italian on Quantum-class, the first seafaring outpost of his hugely popular restaurant. Here, rustic dishes are handmade using seasonal ingredients and Jamie’s tried and tested crowd pleasers. Warm up with the Jamie’s Italian famous plank piled high with cured meats, pickles and tempting cheeses. From there, try delicious pastas made in-house everyday – like indulgent truffle tagliatelle and zingy prawn linguine. Located on Deck Five, Jamie’s Italian is open for lunch and dinner. It seats 100 guests, and has a cover charge. Attire is smart casual.
• Michael’s Genuine Pub – Food and drink doesn’t have to be complicated. That’s the philosophy at Michael’s Genuine Pub, the first American gastropub at sea from James Beard Award-winning Chef Michael Schwartz. Start with simple ingredients from the best artisanal producers. Combine them with a warm and friendly setting. Throw in a few more great reasons for people to gather, converse and share – like craft beers, including the chef’s own classic American ale, Michael’s Genuine Home Brew. For those with their sights set beyond hops, a small, finely curated list of wine, cocktails and spirits, including bourbon whiskey flights, are sure to please. Located on Deck Four, Michael’s Genuine Pub is open for lunch and dinner. It seats 130 guests, and pricing is a la carte. Attire is casual.
• Devinly™ Decadence at Solarium Bistro – Solarium Bistro, Royal Caribbean’s fittest dining destination gets a refresh with a new Devinly™ Decadence menu designed by Devin Alexander, media personality, New York Times bestselling author and chef of highly-rated television show, “The Biggest Loser.” Located on Deck 14 Forward, Solarium Bistro is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and seats 110 guests. Breakfast is complimentary; lunch and dinner have a cover charge. Attire is casual.
• Chops Grille – For more than a decade, the chefs of Chops Grille have proudly presented quality, hand cut steaks at Royal Caribbean’s hallmark restaurant. Now, they give guests a fresh twist on an old favorite, with a revamped menu that brings contemporary flair to traditional steakhouse offerings. Most intriguing: the first dry-aged steaks at sea, each hand selected and aged for nearly four weeks to achieve the pinnacle of flavor, tenderness and aroma. This prime beef is joined by Maine lobster, veal parmesan, grilled branzino and more succulent dishes paired with addictive sides and irresistible desserts. Located on Deck Five, Chops Grille is open for dinner. It seats 108 guests, and has a cover charge. Attire is smart casual.
• Additionally, reimagined versions of Royal Caribbean favorites, such as Izumi Japanese Cuisine and Chef’s Table will return on Quantum-class with a revamped look and even more WOWs than before. Located on Deck Five, Izumi is open for lunch and dinner. It seats 40 and has a cover charge; attire is smart casual. Located on Deck Five inside Chops Grille, Chef’s Table is open for dinner. It seats 16 guests and has a cover charge; attire is formal.