View Single Post
Old April 11th, 2014, 02:33 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnyprincecharlie View Post
Keystone pipeline is not going to be built, Obama and the Federal judges he has appointed will stop it to satisfy the environmentalists in his party so who will pay for it is a moot question unless you try to figure out the cost to the economy of the U.S. and Canada will be in the form of fuel charges for i.e. cruises.
To substantiate my point the facking operations in South Dakota are burning off the gas that is coming up with the oil. They are not waiting for a never in your wildest dreams as long pipeline as long as Obama is president. I am also confident that the EPA will try to shut down these operations as pollutors because they are burning off the natural gas.

I watched Sixty Minutes episode on the poor x-coal miners of West Virginia and I had to ask why these people are not being taken care of by the Federal government. What a joke. Obama sends millions to help Afghan women get educated. Oprah spends a bunch of money to educate African women. And why don't they put aid programs together for West Virginia poor and keep the money in the United States.

Of course maybe it would be better that the mother-of-four, Folorunsho Alakija, 62, who started her career as a secretary in a bank then studied fashion and launched a label but her big break was oil should be approached for an aid program to the West Virginia poor.

In 1993, her company, Famfa Oil, was awarded an oil prospecting license, which later became OML 127, one of Nigeria's most prolific oil blocks
The company owns a 60 per cent stake in the block, valued at around $7.3 billion, Ventures Africa reports.

According to Forbes, Oprah Winfrey is worth $2.9 billion