View Single Post
Old April 15th, 2014, 08:55 AM
Welcome Newcomer

We had a aft facing CLS on the OASIS in January and loved it so much that we have booked another on the ALLURE in January of 2015. So many times in the past, we have gone out on our balcony when we boarded...looked at the ocean...and that's the last time we went out on it for the entire cruise. The CLS was different. We lived out there! There was so much to see. The shows in the aquatheatre, the activity on the boardwalk below, the miniature golf course, the zipline, the flowrider...etc. Was there privacy?...well....privacy for what? What am I going to be doing on that balcony that I need privacy for? Sure, people could see you. But honestly, not that many people ever looked up! For us, the aft facing CLS had many benefits...it was cheaper, the people watching was great, the balconies on the rear are deeper than those on the side, and you could still see the ocean. I think the best balconies are those away from the basketball court, yet still over the boardwalk. Mainly 1730(the largest CLS balcony) 1728 and 1726. 1724 and 1722 are not over the boardwalk. I will mention that when we were out on deck 16 above the center pools, due to the curvature of the loft suite structure, we could see folks at the railings of their side facing CLS balconies.