View Single Post
Old April 19th, 2014, 03:06 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyK View Post
You seem a little upset and frustrated with Americans. I am sorry to hear that. I travel for a living and have been to every continent except Antartica; I've been to over two hundred countries, and can't count how many cities I've visited. I have never had a problem with language barrier, or making friends. When people hear you're from America, they seem to go out of their way to make sure you are welcome. So please don't slam americans for being closed minded. I've been to Asia so many times, it doesn't make sense for me to cruise over there;; I have plenty of pictures and souvenirs from all over Asia. Thanks for listening

I am frustrated. So many don't seem to comprehend and that goes for management/posters here, everything that is said American's will have to do now - get a passport/visa, fly - everyone else in the world is already doing to take cruises from the U.S. My question is - why shouldn't American's join the rest of the world and realize they have to do those things too if they want the Quantum or any other new ship that gets sent elsewhere.

44 cruises - too many to list however cruiselines are in no particular order:

Azamara
Uniworld
RCL
Princess
NCL
HAL
Cunard
Celebrity
and some unknown tub

Yes, I'm a Royal Chump and proud of it.