View Single Post
Old April 20th, 2014, 07:39 AM
Cruise Maniac

Anthem of the Seas will be my second no fly cruise. So 80% of the time I have had to fly. When I done Oasis last year, the flight was 1,200 and the cruise 750. But we still went as we love going to America and the Caribbean. People are great, food and culture are great.
But also I do other cruises to places you wouldn't normally like Spitzbergen, the most northern town in the world. It's were all the North Pole expeditions start from. I like exploring new places and cruising is best for that. If there is a place that I really love, then we go back for a week land stay.
The comments about Europe "I would not take a Meds cruise just because I like to stay in a city for more then one day and stay in the cities I want to stay in." Then cruising isn't right for you anywhere in the world as you only (normally with the except few stops that buck this trend) stay in any port for one day.
It's like me saying the Caribbean is a waste of time as you only visit the islands for one day and not visit the islands I want to.

Need some cruise help?