View Single Post
Old April 29th, 2014, 11:03 PM
Admiral

Still on Carnival Imagination - only 2 more American Table dinners left and so far they have been excellent.

I still have to obtain and post the really current menus (they changed for this cruise), but soups and salads have been expanded and they did away with the Selections to Share portion (or whatever it was called). I never did get why people objected to that - you could always order individually.

No worries, the calamari and others are still there, but are listed with the other items.

I will try to upload the dinner pictures from tonight and tomorrow night, if enough Internet minutes are left. Really wish Carnival would roll out unlimited Internet packages.

The home page for the cruise is here:
Zydecocruiser does Carnival Imagination - April 27 - May 1, 2014
Many of the pictures from Catalina are missing, but pages 1,2, and 7 should be there, with 7 having Elegant night dinner.

Haven't uploaded any pictures from Ensenada but went to the Blow Hole and was pleasantly surprised with how much I enjoyed it. Besides the blow hole, there are lots of vendors, but also some good food and more. A few of the vendors actually make many of the products they sell. I even got to be up close and persoanl with a leopard! Pictures to follow.

First night dinner pictures should be on this page:
Carnival Imagination Cruise, Long Beach Embarkation - Wed, Apr 27, 2014, Page3

Almost time to eat again.

Enjoy!