View Single Post
Old May 4th, 2014, 08:40 AM
Admiral

Moiraine, keep the pleasant thoughts of your dad nearby in your mind. He lives within them.

My wife, Sandra, lost her niece Friday. The girl was only 41. Sandra had raised her as her own child for years so it is as if she lost her own child again.

I miss doing yard work as we live in a condo complex and our HOA fees pay for the work. Someday, I might get us another house to live in with a yard... unless we get a fifth-wheel RV instead and travel all the time.

Bob, congratulations on the Pacers moving on. My Rockets were ejected themselves. They need a point guard and a backup shooting guard who plays DEFENSE! Unfortunately, the general manager likes the run and gun offense. That is why Jeff Van Gundy was released.

Cruised more times than I can remember.

Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Courage and perserverance have a magical talisman; before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish into the air.

Pick your company wisely! Hang around people who are going to help you become all God created you to be.