View Single Post
Old May 10th, 2014, 09:30 PM

Good evening Gang. I did have a good time despite rain. We had to make adjustments in what we did because of rain and periods of thunderstorms. Ziplining is still on my bucket list because of thunderstorms. We did have a nice time as a family and it was great to get away for a while.

However, I don't know about the trip to Gulfport. Although I talked to my aunt months and months ago about keeping my mom, back when the plan was a long trip to San Antonio (and she voiced no objection), she sent word with my mom last night that she feels that I am taking advantage of her. I think it hurt mom but she made excuses for her. It just pi**ed me off. It's her sister.

Anyway, I called my aunt and had a chat. She acted like it was no bother to have mom, that she didn't mean it, blah, blah, blah, excuse, excuse, excuse, but she's just full of poop. Having mom there was keeping her from doing what she wanted.

Mom says she'll stay here if Ed will come every day and do for the animals and check the mail and I leave her plenty of food...but I don't know if I should leave her. I do know that I won't be able to go on another vacation while she's alive even if I manage Gulfport.

So, that's my good and bad news. Had a great time, but may not get to go again for years because of selfish family members.