View Single Post
Old May 14th, 2014, 12:42 PM
First Mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Motter View Post
I am guessing it wasn't a "swinger's cruise" at all - but just one "swinger" (I'm a wild & crazy guy from Czechoslovakia) who was looking for a partner.

I once had a post like and deleted and wrote to the guy, just to be polite, and advised him that prefer not to have such posts.

He replied to me that swingers comprise X-percent of the US population, while gay people only comprise a smaller percentage - but gays are "protected" with rights, etc, while swingers are vilified.

I don't know if what he said is true, personally, I know a lot more gay people than swingers, but if you "swing" and want to come out of the closet, more power to you.

"Me Tarzan, you Jane. Me swing from vine and pay for cruise, you peel banana."

OK, here! I love your reference to those "two wild and crazy guys", although technically, I don't think they were swingers.

Well, I'm not going to judge. I suspect there are a lot of swingers out there and to each their own, but I personally would be horrified to find out I was booked on a cruise with a group of several hundred from the East Coast Swingers Assoc. or something! I had never given this a thought, but now I don't know if I will ever feel comfortable again talking to that nice couple we keep running into all over the ship.

Troma, I wish you luck. Isn't there a place on the board here for posters who are looking for someone to share cabins? Maybe more luck posting there.