View Single Post
Old February 22nd, 2004, 01:42 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Whats Your Favourite Table Size?

Carol D. Our travel agent told us Celebrity would make sure we were accomodated as to the table for two. When we booked we were asked if we wanted a table for 2,4,6 or 8. So as your make your reservation they ask you. She said to go to the diningroom the day we board and ask to see our seat. If it was not what we expected to talk to the head maitre'd and it will be made to your specifications. We did indeed do that, and all was well.We only had to ask to see out seats and they were just what we were hoping for. We did book almost a year in advance and I think that helped. Our original request was- table for two. She told us that on other cruise lines she would say it was a maybe to get a table for two but on Celebrity she can say we will get what we want. I saw on our level in the diningroom many tables for two empty, not even taken, so I would say you have a good chance like she told us. I understand that everyone can not get a table for two but there were many that did. The dinner menu and lunch menu are also offtered for room service during those hours. Celebrity does eveyrthing they do to make your meals what YOU want.