View Single Post
Old May 14th, 2002, 12:29 AM
Tonya

Default Re: Re: What's with the anti-CCL bias?

I agree with Paul 100%!! Anything is what you make of it. We sailed CCL Fascination and just got back a few days ago and have already booked a New Years cruise on CCL Fantasy!! It was our first cruise and we had an incredible time! We left from Chicago, stayed the night before in Marina Park Best Western, sailed the Carribean for 4 days in an oceanview room on the Main deck, and flew back home all for UNDER $500.00 per person!!!!!!! It was the most elaberate and most inexpensive vacation we have ever taken!!! Our room was nice and always well kept, our staff was always plesant and helpful, and we had the time of our lives! I keep hearing about bad food...FOR GOODNESS SAKES there are so many choices from main dining to pizza to grill to buffett....what on earth do people expect??? No matter what, you cannot please everyone everytime...just remember not to sweat the small stuff and remember why you are on vacation...TO RELAX AND ENJOY!! If you let every little thing get under your skin you are just spiting yourself... With the countless choices of food and entertainment I cannot imagine being bored enough to have time to complain!