View Single Post
Old August 25th, 2017, 05:31 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default 42yro looking to meet a male/female travel companion

Hi all,

I am writing from Vancouver, BC, Canada. I recently quit my job after 10yrs as a Commercial Mng for large infrastructure projects such as highways and bridges. I am contemplating taking a break for the next year and travel.

A little about me: I am a 42yr old male professional with a masters level education. I am a seasoned traveller (though I have never cruised before). I am very active. I exercise on a daily basis (do weights, power yoga, hike, HIIT, etc.) and eat healthy. I am gay, but not flamboyant. Just clarifying because I am not looking to meet only gay companions and not all straight guys would be comfortable with sharing a cabin with a gay guy. I have a partner of 10yrs. So don't worry about it I am just looking for like-minded travel companions. You can be male or female and it does not matter what your sexual orientation is.

My schedule and preferred destinations can be quite flexible, though I have already booked my trip for this Christmas/new year's. I also have been to Europe many times, but I would be interested in transatlantic/relocation cruises as the idea of being disconnected from the outside world in the middle of the ocean for days and just exercising, meditating and eating good food sounds very rejuvenating.

Message me if you think we might be a good match. I have attached a photo so you can see what I look like.

Thanks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20160930_163157_resized.jpg (101.5 KB, 30 views)