We have done the Infinity to Hawaii, and Millenium through the Panama Canal. We have also done Brilliance of the Seas, and Carnival Jubilee to Western Caribbean. Here is what we liked about Celebrity:
- On boarding, we were met by waiters with champane, and were escorted to our cabin by someone wo took charge of our carry-ons
- On port days, we were greeted by cold towels. You really appreciate that on those hot, sweaty days
- Food service was equal to the other cruises we have taken
- Not very many children, a real plus for us at our age.
- Lots of activities, like computer classes. They also burned our pictures onto a CD for $5
Having said this, we will probably do Princess next, just to see what it is like.