Thread: Summit 1/16
View Single Post
Old December 3rd, 2004, 08:28 PM
CruzCrazy

Default Re: Summit 1/16

I went on the Summit last December on its' 10-night ultimate southern caribbean and I must say this was the perfect "10" cruise. I would do this same cruise on the Summit every year if I could. Although I just went on the Constellation and now it's a close race between the two. The Connie is up there as a "10" also.

This cruise is great for the 20 and 30's crowd. Don't let an older crowd discourage you from Celebrity. Since there are a few youngsters on this thread, you should make arrangements to connect on the ship. I have met so many nice people on past cruises, we now cruise often.

Everything was perfect on this cruise. If you like martini's see if Juanda (nice young girl from the Phillipines) is a server at the martini bar. She makes the best I've ever had.

The pastries at the Cova Cafe, lattes and specialty coffees are fabulous.

The Spa and Solarium is wonderful. You are in for a treat.

The dining room food is great. If you are a beef eater, the steak was good every night.

Keep in mind, Celebrity keeps a low profile. You will never hear any announcements except for the Captain's update. No "It's BINGO time".

You will have robes to use, no matter what class of cabin you are in.

When you come back from port, there will be nice cool towels offered to cool off. Nice touch.

The service on these ships are top notch.

Please let us know how you liked the cruise when you get back. I know you will be a Celebrity cruiser groupie after your've experienced it.