View Single Post
Old May 30th, 2005, 01:15 PM
CruzCrazy

Default Re: Coming annoucement regarding-- "Exciting News"

For what it's worth......I was just on the Voyager and the head waiter told me that since they have the Freedom of the Seas and two more Ultra ships in the works those ships will stay in the Caribbean and do Eastern/Western itins.

He told me the Explorer of the Seas is going to the west coast but not sure about the Navigator or Voyager. Looks like the Voyager is doing more and more northeast cruises, so I would think think they are going to keep it up there.

Since Caribbean cruising is so popular and RCL excels in that area, it makes sense that the Ultra ships will stay in the Caribbean. They are proud to have the largest ship and are in competion with Carnival.

I heard on my last Celebrity cruise that the honchos were going to look into Asia and lo and behold they were but now have scrapped that. The Summit was the ship to go over.

As far as I'm concerned let RCL do the Caribbean and have Celebrity go to more exotic longer cruises.

I only wish they would have a Ft. Lauderdale to Bermuda cruise, which Costa is going to do next year.